• Seattle, WA
Votes |
Newbie investing in multifamily Tacoma, Wa

Hector Hernandez
  • Realtor
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Sep 9 2016, 13:14

Greetings everyone! 

I'm Hector Hernandez, a brand new investor in Tacoma, Wa and am also new to the state of Washington. As a recent college graduate, I've been educating myself as much as possible in the field of real estate investing. Having studied economics, I've found this to be an exciting field that fits my interests and goals extremely well. 

My desire is to work in real estate full time and am currently looking into acquiring my license. Additionally, I plan on investing using a multifamily-buy-and-hold strategy as soon as possible. While I'm currently staying with my brother in Lynnwood, Wa, I've gathered from BP forums and other research that the Seattle area is currently too hot and overpriced for me to invest in given the approach I'm using. I am therefore currently looking into acquiring a small multifamily in Tacoma, which I would ideally house-hack for my first investment. 

I'm looking forward to continuing my education and beginning my path on this exciting new venture. I definitely welcome any advice and will certainly do my best to engage on the BP forums as they've proven an invaluable source so far.

Cheers,

Hector 

Loading replies...