Manteca Investor Since 2001. Single Family Homes

Manteca Investor Since 2001. Single Family Homes

Investor · MANTECA, CA · Member since 2016 · 44 posts · 7 votes

I been investing in Manteca since 2001.  SIngle Family Homes.

My handyman retired in June 2016.

I need help in finding a good, reliable handyman for multiple small jobs.

I do have a painter, and a gardener I can trust with good bids.

0Reply
21 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Manteca, CA · Member since 2015 · 45 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    Hi Elian  

    I have a really good handyman I have worked with and know of several contractors in the Manteca area.  I will message you their information when I get into the office this morning.

    Kellee

  • Investor · MANTECA, CA · Member since 2016 · 44 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    CAN YOU SEND ME THE INFO ABOUT THE HANDYMAN IN MANTECA

    THANKS

    ELIAN

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.