Wholesaler · Sedona, AZ · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 1 vote
Hello all. We are an real estate investment company that has relocated to the Sedona area. Nadim Homes is the name of our company and we have been in business for a little over a year, so we are just starting. That means we are hungry, not greedy. Our end goal is to help low income families rent affordable housing in a safe neighborhood. We are currently wholesaling homes in the Sedona Az. area and we need reliable and honest cash buyers..If you are an investor in my are I would love to know what you are looking for. We hope to do business with some of you investor in the future.
Investor · Flint, MI · Member since 2015 · 148 posts · 58 votes
9y
I would love to help anyway I can. We service all 50 states and always looking to partner some deals with and or offer education, tools, resources as well as networking.
Feel free to provide you contact information so we can talk further so that I can better serve you.
Real Estate Broker · Sedona, AZ · Member since 2015 · 58 posts · 29 votes
9y
@Micheal Pope I would love to see the properties you are wholesaling. My partners and I are always interested. I have lived in Sedona for 30 years and have a great pulse on the market and areas. PM me and let's talk.