I am a new member from the South Jersey area

I am a new member from the South Jersey area

Riverton, NJ · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 4 votes

I am a licensed Home improvement Contractor in Southern New Jersey

I am looking to broaden my business relationships in the area. We are local and have numerous contacts in Real Estate development as well as leads on REO/ bank owned properties, What we offer is a great team that has the experience, knowledge and management skills to help ensure the best return on your investment. Full turn key Rehab packages available as well

1Reply
17 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Anthony SuscoPro Member
    Lender · Turnersville, NJ · Member since 2016 · 173 posts · 68 votes
    9y

    @Anthony Portella welcome to BP, I'm sure a lot of members will benefit from your expertise and experience!

  • Jp KilduffPro Member
    Wholesaler · Brevard Co. Florida · Member since 2016 · 395 posts · 76 votes
    9y
    Welcome to BP!! Do you service Cape May and Atlantic Counties?
  • Investor · Warner Robins, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 490 votes
    9y

    Hello welcome to BP!

  • Shawn AckermanPro Member
    Real Estate Entrepreneur · Mid West, East Coast · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Anthony Portella BP Welcomes you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.