Hello from Sunny South Florida! Newbie to BP

Hello from Sunny South Florida! Newbie to BP

Real Estate Agent · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 6 votes

Good afternoon! I'm writing to you from Miami, Florida. Excited about joining BiggerPockets and the BP Community! A little bit about myself - my real estate investing career started over a decade ago as a penniless teenager, with a dream of better life. After years of saving up for a down payment, preparation met with opportunity via a bank-owned multi-family property in 2009. I lived in one unit and rented out the other. When I cashed out last year, I realized a nine-fold appreciation over six years. I'm now in real estate wholeheartedly - full time as an agent and part-time as an investor. Life is good, and I have a feeling it will only get better!

3Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Wholesaler · Plantation, FL · Member since 2014 · 194 posts · 121 votes
9y

welcome to BP Sylvia! I'm also in the south Florida market, don't hesitate to message me with any questions. Take care.

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Plantation, FL · Member since 2014 · 194 posts · 121 votes
    9y

    welcome to BP Sylvia! I'm also in the south Florida market, don't hesitate to message me with any questions. Take care.

  • Investor · Ashland, KY · Member since 2016 · 67 posts · 15 votes
    9y

    Welcome @Sylvia Cordes  What a good start to the journey & good luck on many more. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 6 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Ryan Keeton:

    Welcome @Sylvia Cordes  What a good start to the journey & good luck on many more. 

     Thank you, Ryan! Much appreciated!

  • Real Estate Agent · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 6 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Carlos Coppin Jr:

    welcome to BP Sylvia! I'm also in the south Florida market, don't hesitate to message me with any questions. Take care.

     Hi Carlos! I appreciate the warm welcome! Yes, it would be great to connect.

  • Wholesaler · Plantation, FL · Member since 2014 · 194 posts · 121 votes
    9y

    direct message me any time Sylvia!

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 780 votes
    9y

    Congratulations Sylvia on your success. 

  • Investor · Warner Robins, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 490 votes
    9y

    Hello welcome to BP!

  • Real Estate Agent · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2015 · 175 posts · 79 votes
    9y

    Welcome to BP @Sylvia Cordes. I'm an agent/investor out of Fort Lauderdale. Congrats on your success! This is a great community.  Lets connect sometime and talk real estate investments. 

  • Real Estate Investor · Sunny Isles Beach, FL · Member since 2013 · 788 posts · 333 votes
    9y

    Welcome @Sylvia Cordes! Great story! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 6 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    Congratulations Sylvia on your success. 

    Thank you, Stephen! Much appreciated!

  • Real Estate Agent · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 6 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Lucas Machado:

    Welcome @Sylvia Cordes! Great story! 

    Thank you, Lucas!  I greatly appreciate the warm welcome!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.