San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes
Hello to everyone on Bigger Pockets. We are Darrell and Brenda Lagler and are excited to write the next chapter in our lives.
We have bought and sold multiple residential properties over the years and believe that real estate best fits within our investment strategies.
We bring to the table funding, entrepreneurial mindset, time (lots of that), and limited rehab experience that we wish to expand.
Our initial business model is to buy / rehab homes in L.A. County to generate cash (and profit?) and eventually expand into a buy / hold model to supplement income.We welcome the opportunity to work with other real estate investors who are also working in this region in either a partnership or mentoring relationship.
BiggerPockets Support · Bridge City, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 367 votes
9y
Hi @Darrell Lagler! Networking with nearby experienced investors here https://www.biggerpockets.com/meet can help in finding a potential mentor. Good luck.
Investor / Mentor / Contractor · Arcadia, CA Buying Out of State · Member since 2015 · 655 posts · 622 votes
9y
Hi. Send me an email and let's meet up to discuss. We are probably an excellent fit for partnerships.
I'm in Pasadena area, a contractor, full time investor and I have several projects going now in the local area.
Tim
@Tim Ryan I found a business partner through BP to increase our funds. We are looking to get into a partnership with a seasoned investor like yourself. I'll send you a private message.