I'm a new member in the Mass/RI area.

I'm a new member in the Mass/RI area.

Bellingham, MA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi my name is Michael im 32 yrs old and want to learn about real estate wholesaling. If anyone in the area can help and teach me that I can look up to would be greatly appreciated. I will put in 110% effort and drive and go above and beyond what I have to do to be successful in this industry. Thank you and hope to speak with some of you soon so we both can have Bigger Pockets.

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jill DeWitPro Member
    Investor · Scottsdale AZ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 423 votes
    9y

    Hey @Michael T.and welcome to Bigger Pockets! BP is one of the best online real estate investment websites. Not only does BP have free informative forums for you to learn and comment on, it also has free online courses, guides, and success stories from other real estate investors!

    Wholesaling is a great niche, and feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or if you would like to connect!

    You have come to the right place and I wish you all the best!

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Michael T.

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. You have come to the right place to learn about all aspects of real estate.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.