Travel junkie-Jack of many trades

Travel junkie-Jack of many trades

Hyrum, UT · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hello BP community!

I am super excited to delve into the world of REI, as I have realized through jobs in property management, landscape, and construction that this is a more stable long term investing strategy (and will ultimately lead me to my desire of firing my boss/ living off of the investments and moving into a more productive cash flow quadrant). My wife and I are hoping to begin in 2017 and I'm planning on utilizing all of the resources to my advantage that Bigger Pockets provides. I am glad I found this great community online!

0Reply
21 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Daniel HymanBusiness Member
    CPA · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y
    Welcome to BP Mark Webb-Barragan ! I'm sure your prior experiences will come in very useful in your RE career.
    My Online Accountant572 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.