New member - Charlotte investor looking to add

New member - Charlotte investor looking to add

Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 0 votes
Greetings! I am a Charlotte resident looking to continue growing my real estate portfolio. I have 3 nicely cash flowing properties out of state and ready to continue the progress within an hour of Charlotte. For those folks that have done live in flips or purchased properties at a discount and lived in for sometime/then rented, any of you also have families with young kids etc? We are interested in downsizing current home as we transition to different local area and I am searching for something that may work. Obviously safety and relative size and comfort are important. Yet I recognize the opportunity to leverage primary home mortgage rate and a live in flip situation long term. One of the scenarios I recently glanced at was a nicer high end duplex in Elizabeth area, big yard and really nice neighborhood. Price didn't work well for return but it allowed me to envision how it could work with duplex approach. Some of the areas we like are rock hill, lake wyllie, Ballantine, south Charlotte, kind of south and south west of Charlotte. Glad to be on Bigger Pockets! Thanks Erick
0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.