Local Atlanta Realtor Looking to Invest

Local Atlanta Realtor Looking to Invest

Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
Hi BP, I would like to learn some more about real estate investing. My husband and I would like to do it together but are in need of a strong starting point. Here is where the BP family can help. Due to my schedule with real estate I'm pretty flexible and willing to assist someone with the same goals in mind (Current goal is to get into holding MDUs.) As I know you learn best when doing. This could be a great opportunity to help someone within their business, while learning the ropes. Please let me know how I can help! We need a local REIA suggestion as well. We are fairly new to Atlanta as well. We moved from Detroit. We know BP bash Detroit a lot, but we may consider investing there as well. (Go Lions) Thoughts anyone? Also, if you are looking for a local Realtor, feel free to reach out. Great negotiating skills to get the deal done.
0Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Detroit, MI · Member since 2016 · 82 posts · 52 votes
9y

The only people that bash Detroit either don't know it, or didn't work with the right people. Detroit City proper has opportunities at every level. 

Renegade Detroit Investors is a great REIA in Detroit.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 175 posts · 75 votes
    9y

    Hello @Rochell Montaie

    Welcome to BP! You found a great place to start. There is a wealth of information and great people on Bigger Pockets for you to learn from. We specialize in turnkey investments and property management in Detroit and surrounding areas, so if you have any questions just let us know.

  • Real Estate Agent · Detroit, MI · Member since 2016 · 82 posts · 52 votes
    9y

    The only people that bash Detroit either don't know it, or didn't work with the right people. Detroit City proper has opportunities at every level. 

    Renegade Detroit Investors is a great REIA in Detroit.

  • Robert GilstrapPro Member
    Residential Real Estate Broker · Cartersville, GA · Member since 2015 · 575 posts · 581 votes
    9y

    @Rochell Montaie, I'm a broker in Kennesaw, give me a shout if I can help.

  • Real Estate Agent · Acworth, GA · Member since 2016 · 111 posts · 14 votes
    9y

    Greetings @Rochell Montaie. Welcome to Atlanta. I specialize in wholesaling! Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you.

  • Engineer · Suwanee, GA · Member since 2013 · 127 posts · 47 votes
    9y

    @Rochell Montaie

    Welcome to BP. I also live in the Atlanta area. I lived in Metro Detroit, and still hold quite a few of investment properties in my portfolio. Reach out sometime!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.