Central Maryland - New Investor On the Block!

Central Maryland - New Investor On the Block!

Real Estate Investor · Jessup, MD · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 8 votes

Howdy, y'all! My name is Calvin Watson and I'm new to the realm of real estate. I'm currently serving in the Air Force, and am looking to build a portfolio of buy and hold properties. I haven't done any deals, however I'm moving toward changing that within the next few months. I'm currently looking for local power team members that can assist with some renovation projects. I've been pretty diligent with making this thing happen and am taking it day by day. If you've got some advice, tips, info, or whatever, I'm all ears and would greatly appreciate your time and input. That's about it for now. I'm looking forward to fruitful relationships and a bright, beautiful future!

1Reply
32 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Bradenton, FL · Member since 2017 · 544 posts · 363 votes
9y

Welcome @Calvin Watson, I'm new on here too.  Not sure if you've listened to the BP podcast but they recently did one interviewing a servicewoman from the Air Force, who's been  doing great building a rental portfolio. You might wanna check it out if you haven't already. 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Bradenton, FL · Member since 2017 · 544 posts · 363 votes
    9y

    Welcome @Calvin Watson, I'm new on here too.  Not sure if you've listened to the BP podcast but they recently did one interviewing a servicewoman from the Air Force, who's been  doing great building a rental portfolio. You might wanna check it out if you haven't already. 

  • Real Estate Investor · Jessup, MD · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    I really appreciate that @Rob Drum

    I'll be sure to take a gander at that one!

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Calvin Watson

    You have come to the right place to connect with the wide array of real estate professionals and investors. Make sure to view the Bigger Pockets book store: https://www.biggerpockets.com/store

  • Real Estate Investor · Jessup, MD · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    Thank you @Mark Nolan

    I'll be getting familiar with the website as time whizzes by. I appreciate you reaching out!

  • Realtor · Mt. Ranier, MD · Member since 2016 · 23 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Hi @Calvin Watson,

    Welcome to BP! Make sure you attend the weekly webinars as well, there's tons on information. Best of luck to you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.