Very new (but old) to anything real estate

Very new (but old) to anything real estate

Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello,

So, I stumbled upon this site searching house ads for a local investor. Actually, I have no clue what I'm doing lol.

So, I thought I'd just give this a go and hopefully learn a few things from folks who are actively investing. 

About me, I'm entering this kinda late in life. But it's something that I've always wanted to do. Im in sales now, so talking to strangers is not foreign to me. I actually enjoy meeting new and interesting folks. Just that, between raising a family, career in military and everything in between left little time for anything else.

Looking forward to this journey. 

Thanks

Steve

0Reply
9 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.