Newbie from South Florida pumped and ready to GO

Newbie from South Florida pumped and ready to GO

Real Estate Agent · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 7 votes

Hi BP,

My name is Jarvis and I'm fairly new to the real estate game but I'm in love with it. It all started last year as far as my journey to being an investor. I started listening to the BP podcast 24/7, then I picked up books about real estate, then I went to real estate school, got my license, started a blog, etc. I'm a pro member because I want to really do this (real estate investing) and the return is so worth the investment. I'm married to my beautiful wife of 4 years Tiffany, and we have a 1 year old son. My wife is a stay at home mom and she and my son are the reason why I get up everyday. I love sports, namely basketball "GO HEAT!", and football "GO COWBOYS!" "GO NOLES!" Good music is always my thing, and I'm eclectic, so as long as it jams I'm good. I want to network BP! Let's establish relationships, friendships, partnerships and learn from each other. Cheers!

2Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 154 posts · 38 votes
9y

@Jarvis Frazierwelcome BP 

You will find everything on this site.

I am a wholesaler in South Fl 

Best of luck on your journey!! 

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 154 posts · 38 votes
    9y

    @Jarvis Frazierwelcome BP 

    You will find everything on this site.

    I am a wholesaler in South Fl 

    Best of luck on your journey!! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 7 votes
    9y

    @Jimmy Cantave thank you sir! Appreciate that.

  • Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 154 posts · 38 votes
    9y

    welcome 

  • Equity Raiser and Turnkey Provider · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Jarvis Frazier:

    Hi BP,

    My name is Jarvis and I'm fairly new to the real estate game but I'm in love with it. It all started last year as far as my journey to being an investor. I started listening to the BP podcast 24/7, then I picked up books about real estate, then I went to real estate school, got my license, started a blog, etc. I'm a pro member because I want to really do this (real estate investing) and the return is so worth the investment. I'm married to my beautiful wife of 4 years Tiffany, and we have a 1 year old son. My wife is a stay at home mom and she and my son are the reason why I get up everyday. I love sports, namely basketball "GO HEAT!", and football "GO COWBOYS!" "GO NOLES!" Good music is always my thing, and I'm eclectic, so as long as it jams I'm good. I want to network BP! Let's establish relationships, friendships, partnerships and learn from each other. Cheers!

    Welcome to the world of REI! Best of luck to you out there!

  • Real Estate Agent · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 7 votes
    9y
    Tom Ott thanks man, I appreciate the well wishes. Looking forward to connecting with you.
  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    9y

    @Jarvis Frazier

    Welcome to the BP family! Here are some recommendations for you:

    Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet
    Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts
    Read Beginner’s Guide: http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing
    Check out BP Podcasts: http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/category/podcast/

    Wishing you the best!

  • Real Estate Agent · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 7 votes
    9y
    Dmitriy Fomichenko thank you so much for the warm welcome and the helpful links. I'll definitely check them out.
  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Jarvis Frazier

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. Make sure to listen to the podcasts. They are very informative, and contain ample information. https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/

  • Real Estate Agent · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 7 votes
    9y
    Thank you Mark Nolan. I love the BP podcasts and you're absolutely right the information is incredible!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.