Hi Everyone, I'm a wholesaler in El Paso, Tx

Hi Everyone, I'm a wholesaler in El Paso, Tx

Wholesaler / Investor · El Paso, TX · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 5 votes

Hi, My name is Ester in El Paso, Tx, looking to connect with like minded individuals.

I have done some deals, but i'm looking find other ways to get more sellers. I've had done the bandit signs, and gotten a deal out of it. But it seems that now i barely get 3 phonecalls during the weekend. Wonder what i am doing wrong or what i should change. help! 

0Reply
12 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · El Paso, TX · Member since 2017 · 47 posts · 23 votes
    9y

    Hi Ester.  I'm just starting out myself.  There was a great blog post today about finding deals.  

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/buy-100-d...

    Also, I recommend you connect with Damarius Gilbert on BP.  He's got some great ideas and has made a couple of deals in his first few months.

  • Wholesaler / Investor · El Paso, TX · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    thank you, i appreciate it Jim

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Ester Tellez

    You have come to the right place to connect with the wide array of real estate professionals and investors. Make sure to view the Bigger Pockets book store: https://www.biggerpockets.com/store

    r

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.