Whippersnapper from Vallejo Bay Area Marin Sacramento

Whippersnapper from Vallejo Bay Area Marin Sacramento

Vallejo, CA · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 2 votes
Hello guys. I'm 24, work for Pacific Gas and Electric w/ gas construction. Very focused minded type of person I have been described. Have been saving up my money for a good while now and ready to put it on something ugly(meaning good here in terms of rehabbing houses) My dad was a spec builder but lost it all in 2006-2008. I am hoping to do what he did back then in the day but better. And this is all pretty new to me but I've been wanting to get into real estate for a long time. I have started my journey by reading bigger pocket's book on investing in rentals. Just finished and I am about to read low/no money down one. Podcast shows 3-4 times a week. Anyways I am interested on investing locally on the Bay Area( mainly north bay, Marin and Vallejo) as well as in Sacramento. I want to acquire good rentals(main goal) but it seams its best to do that out of state which i feel I just need to learn more about right now . Interested in flipping, wholesaling and renting single family homes, multi family homes as well as large multi family(5+) I currently have a friend(no, he's not my only friend) who may be interested in being a private money lender for me and I currently am acquiring one of my dads duplexes due to the bad debt he has. I'd like to meet anyone and also have someone volunteer in a suicidal mission to mentor me
1Reply
19 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 306 posts · 205 votes
    9y

    Hi @Gilberto Grajeda welcome from the Bay Area! There are many valuable resources and connections on BP. I'll send you a colleague request and we can chat Bay Area real estate.

  • Lender · Roseville, CA · Member since 2011 · 205 posts · 86 votes
    9y
    Gilberto Grajeda you sound like you have the proper motivation to make you successful! Happy to be a resource for financing questions as I'm in the Sacramento area.
  • Shawn AckermanPro Member
    Real Estate Entrepreneur · Mid West, East Coast · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Gilberto Grajeda congrats on getting started.  Welcome to BP!!!!

  • Vallejo, CA · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    @Ariel Smith Thank you! I appreciate the request. I will message you sometime once my knowledge has expanded a bit and my path is more defined.

    @Carrianne Mucho Thanks! Lets hope so and thanks again for reaching out. I have a few resources for financing but I will definitely reach out to you since you are my first connecting for financing through this website! 

    @Shawn Ackerman Thanks man! Cool company name by the way. Keep it 100!!

    Cheers guys

  • Shawn AckermanPro Member
    Real Estate Entrepreneur · Mid West, East Coast · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Gilberto Grajeda You get it!! Goes over alot of peoples head LOL!!! Keep on pushing my friend.  Persistence beats resistance every time.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.