Newbies in Nebraska for Rehabbing/Wholesaling

Newbies in Nebraska for Rehabbing/Wholesaling

Lincoln, NE · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 1 vote

Hello, we are Daniel and Sara. We have one more big seminar to attend before we start Flipping/Wholesaling. We have a family of 5 plus 3 foster kids so things get a bit exciting around here.

During the past 2 weeks, we have been quite busy setting ourselves up. We now have an INC with an 800#, New puter, new giant calendar, etc. Now just digging a bit rather than sitting and waiting for seminar. We are so excited!

1Reply
14 views

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Lincoln, NE · Member since 2016 · 144 posts · 71 votes
    9y

    Welcome to BP, call me when you have a property you want to wholesale!

  • Lincoln, NE · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    I sent you a request to connect so we may keep in touch, I will let you know when we are ready to wholesale.

  • Rental Property Investor · Papillion, NE · Member since 2017 · 398 posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Hi Daniel welcome to BP, if you find anything in the Omaha area please reach out to me!

  • Lincoln, NE · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Thank you, I will send you a request to connect

  • Investor · Edmonton, Alberta · Member since 2017 · 94 posts · 72 votes
    9y

    Which seminar are you taking?

  • Lincoln, NE · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    I sent a pm

  • Josh NixBusiness Member
    Lender · Lincoln, NE · Member since 2014 · 304 posts · 101 votes
    9y
    Welcome I'm excited for you guys sounds like you are off to a way better start than me with getting things set up. Like everyone else we are always looking for properties in the lincoln area keep me in mind. Also if you have any questions about anything feel free to reach out and I'll try my best and if I don't know them I'll find someone who does. Good luck and be patient
    Good Life Lending4.996 Reviews
  • Lincoln, NE · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Amazing . Thank you so much. I think we here in Linc and Omaha should all get together once a month or so and pick each others brains, etc. Relay things that work and those that don't. hmmm, sounds weird in text. I'm not a zombie I swear lol

  • Josh NixBusiness Member
    Lender · Lincoln, NE · Member since 2014 · 304 posts · 101 votes
    9y

    We actually have an active investor group, with many other wholesalers, flipper and landlords, that meets the second monday of every month at grata (70th and A st) at 7-9 pm 40-60 people show and there are alway great speakers you guys should come it's this monday the 10th. You can also check out the Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1556268411365451/?...

    if the link doesn't work just search for "Lincoln Real Estate Investors"

    Hope you guys can make it.

    Good Life Lending4.996 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.