New to wholesale real estate in PA seeking knowledge

New to wholesale real estate in PA seeking knowledge

Bethlehem, PA · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
Hello, my name is Oscar an I'm very excited to take on this real estate journey. I'm currently a car dealer who's fishing for more value in my world. An I feel real estate is where it is for me. I'm totally new to the wholesale market but I'm open to learn anything that'll help me. Thank you!
0Reply
21 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Smithsburg, MD · Member since 2017 · 45 posts · 11 votes
    9y
    Hey Oscar York ! Welcome! Sounds like you and I are very similar - I too am in a job that's just not fulfilling anymore, and have set a 2 year timeline to freedom! Also interested in wholesale. I wish you the very best of luck!!
  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    9y

    Hello @Oscar York , welcome to the site! Here are some good places to start: http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet- find and connect with other BP members that are in your area.

    http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts - Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you.
    And, of course the
    http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums - ask any question about real estate!
    See you around!

    BiggerPockets
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.