Dipping my toe in the water from Clanton, Alabama

Dipping my toe in the water from Clanton, Alabama

Clanton, AL · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 3 votes

Hello, everyone!

My name's Wesley I'm 27 years old and I'm just now getting going with real estate in my hometown of Clanton, AL.

I'm currently a self-employed in the website authority space. Before that, I was a self-employed game server operator for the game Minecraft. I'm sure some of you probably have kids who play the game.

My goal within real estate is to be successful within the mobile home park niche.

I decided to join the BP forums after watching several of the podcasts on YouTube for the last week or so. I started doing more research on mobile home parks after I purchased 12.5 acres of land with one double wide and current tenant that's renting to own the mobile home.

I look forward to meeting whoever I can. Hopefully, as I continue to get educated on this topic I can become a helpful resource as well.

Thanks!

1Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Welcome to BP Wesley. Great to have you in the community. 

    BiggerPockets
  • Clanton, AL · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Thanks :)

  • Specialist · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 670 posts · 352 votes
    9y
    Wesley Oaks welcome to BP! I'm heading to Indianapolis and Jackson MS to check in on our next round of mobile home park purchases. It's a great investment class to be in!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.