Newly Relocated REI to SF Bay Area - Looking to Network

Newly Relocated REI to SF Bay Area - Looking to Network

Concord, CA · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 3 votes

Hi all. I am actually new to BiggerPockets as of a few days ago, so I'm excited to begin my journey with you all! I am a newly relocated investor to the San Francisco East Bay Area, and am looking forward to building a working relationship with REIs in the area. I relocated from the Kansas City, Missouri area, and owned a couple rentals, completed wholesaling deals, fix and flips, and am looking to do the same thing here in the East Bay. As I mentioned, I would love to meet some folks in the area that share the same passion. Aside from REI, and like many folks, I hold a full time job, so this has always been something I have done on the side to yield additional income. If anyone has any tips on the best ways to build a cash buyers list in this area, or would want to meet up, grab some coffee and share information, please let me know. I look forward to meeting new folks and building relationships.

1Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.