Mechanicsburg, PA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 1 vote
Hi All! I am new to the site and looking to network and soak up as much wisdom and knowledge as possible related to Buy and Hold Real estate. I have yet to pull the trigger and purchase a rental property but am in the research phase and trying to make an educated decision. I am moving in the direction of making a purchase in a local college town. I am open to learning through helping as well! Thanks!
Mechanicsburg, PA · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 4 votes
9y
Welcome Nicole. I recommend participating in the monthly CARPOA meetings held at the Camp Hill Giant on Trindle Road. There are a lot of very experienced people that attend and the info is always top notch.
Reading, PA · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 6 votes
9y
Are you near Harrisburg or the York area?. There are meetup groups of real estate investors in the area that are great for networking and exchanging information.. My suggestion is to look them up on the Internet or the meetup site.