Interested in Learning the Business and Wholesaling in Baltimore

Interested in Learning the Business and Wholesaling in Baltimore

Baltimore, MD · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 1 vote

Hey BP family, my name is Corbin Coombs and I am from and currently live in Baltimore, MD. I am a recent college grad in the current state of a "career crisis". I currently work in healthcare and I have quickly realized that this is not what I want to do. I actually enjoy my job and what I do but I value time with my family more and that is what has lead me to real estate investing. During undergrad I was a biology major with plans of going to medical school, but about half way through my junior year I looked around and realized that I wasn't as passionate about science and a future in medicine as all of my other classmates. So after graduation I became a real estate agent. My mother is an agent so I was somewhat familiar with the territory. A few months later, with NO real estate sales money became tight so I had to get a full-time job. 

On the upside, I discovered BiggerPockets and have been learning ALOT about real estate investing through the podcasts and blogs.

I want to continue my pursuit of a career in real estate as an investor and that is why I am here. My long-term goal is to own 4-5 multi-family rental properties. Currently I am really interested in wholesaling. I want to be proficient in finding deals and providing great value for the sellers and my buyers.

nice to meet you all

hope to hear from you,

Corbin 

1Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Veni F.Pro Member
BiggerPockets Support · Los Banos, Laguna · Member since 2017 · 320 posts · 99 votes
9y

Welcome to the BiggerPockets family @Corbin Coombs! I have listed some helpful recommendations for you:

Meet BiggerPockets member in your area:http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet

Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you:http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

Read Beginner’s Guide:http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing

Check out BP Podcasts:http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/category/podcast/

Find upcoming real estate events: https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521-events-and-happenings

Forum and Blog rules: https://www.biggerpockets.com/rules

If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select the name of that person.

Welcome aboard!!!

BiggerPockets
See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.