Newbie Investor in Torrance, CA (South Bay area)

Newbie Investor in Torrance, CA (South Bay area)

Lomita, CA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 1 vote
Hi! My name is Eugene and I'm a pharmacist supervisor for LA County, professional filmmaker, writer and now getting into real estate investing. Im looking to connect with investors who are willing to help me learn on a higher and deeper level about investing. In exchange Im more than happy to help out with anything even if its just basic work. Or if you ever need any filmmaking services or consultation, i've created multiple successful short films on youtube with my biggest project garnering over 23 million views so Im more than glad to help produce videos to help get leads. Thanks in advance! And feel free to let me know if theres any questions.
1Reply
14 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Equity Raiser and Turnkey Provider · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Eugene Choi:

    Hi! My name is Eugene and I'm a pharmacist supervisor for LA County, professional filmmaker, writer and now getting into real estate investing.

    Im looking to connect with investors who are willing to help me learn on a higher and deeper level about investing.

    In exchange Im more than happy to help out with anything even if its just basic work. Or if you ever need any filmmaking services or consultation, i've created multiple successful short films on youtube with my biggest project garnering over 23 million views so Im more than glad to help produce videos to help get leads.

    Thanks in advance! And feel free to let me know if theres any questions.

     Hello and welcome! Welcome to BP! 

  • Ozzy SirimsiBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 782 votes
    9y

    Welcome to BP!!!

    One idea is to help help investors to  sell their houses by creating professional looking videos.

    Be more specific about how you can help, rather than you can do anything and everything to help.

    I think that could help you to find a mentor quicker.

    Good Luck

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    9y

    @Eugene Choi

    Welcome to the BP family! Great that you joined the site! Here are some recommendations for you:

    Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet
    Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts
    Read Beginner’s Guide: http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing
    Check out BP Podcasts: http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/category/podcast/

    If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select the name of that person which should appear below the comments box. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.

    Wishing you the best!

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    @Eugene Choi Welcome to bigger pockets! I am also a new Southern California investor. Let's connect and I can tell you what I am doing in real estate. I am diving in right off the bat selling some commercial property in corona then getting into becoming a land lord.  

  • Real Estate Coach · Venice Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    9y

    Welcome Eugene! Wow, cool background. Hmmm...I'm thinking of how I could use your filmmaking skills :) I know I need to do more video stuff with my company but I....hate doing it.

    In the meantime, don't hesitate to reach out to any of us with any questions or help getting started!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.