New Aspiring Investor from the Atlanta area

New Aspiring Investor from the Atlanta area

Stone Mountain, GA · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 2 votes

Time to break the Ice and create my intro post.   Hello everyone,  my name is Greg Brooks and as the title states I am from Atlanta, which I have lived the majority of my life.  

I currently work in the Healthcare industry and even though enjoy my profession, I am looking to transition out of it over the next ten years and into real-estate full time.   My current focus is on acquiring my first buy and hold rental property. 

A little bit about myself: well outside of work, I enjoy rock climbing, generally being outside, and playing recreational sports.  

Thank you for reading my brief intro post.  I look forward to becoming an active member of the bigger pockets forums.  

0Reply
9 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Chantilly, VA · Member since 2016 · 245 posts · 61 votes
    9y

    Hey Greg, welcome to BiggerPockets. I'm glad you chose to eventually switch over. Definitely do your research in which niche you'd like to transition yourself into and kill it.

    I'm in the Midtown area close to O4W and I'm sort of new to this arena as well.

    Good luck. I'm sure you'll do great

  • Stone Mountain, GA · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Thanks Kanwar,

    I am leaning towards getting my feet wet with buy and hold single families, however I am open to small multi's as well.

    Greg

  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    9y

    Hello @Gregory Brooks, welcome to the site! It's great to have you here. Feel free to ask any questions in the forums. Seeya around!

    BiggerPockets
  • Stone Mountain, GA · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Thanks Dave, 

    I hear Cebu is very nice!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.