Real Estate Investor from Bradenton, Florida

Real Estate Investor from Bradenton, Florida

Bradenton, FL · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hey everyone, my name is Jonathan and I am from Bradenton, Florida. I am just getting started in my real estate investing career and am very excited! My main focus at the time is fix-and flips in Florida and Georgia. Eventually I would like to take the profits from my flips and invest them in multifamily rentals. I would love to connect with other investors and in the Sarasota, Bradenton, Tampa, and St. Pete area. Feel free to send me a message. Best of luck to everyone!

0Reply
20 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    9y

    Hello @Jonathan Aldridge, welcome to the site! It's great to have you here. Feel free to ask any questions in the forums. Seeya around!

    BiggerPockets
  • Melvin ListBusiness Member
    Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 381 votes
    9y
    C2 Financial
  • Property Manager · Dunedin, FL · Member since 2017 · 53 posts · 34 votes
    9y

    Hello @Jonathan Aldridge Welcome to investing. I am an investor friendly Realtor in the Tampa Bay area.

    If you have any questions or want to know how I can help you with your investing needs, please reach out! I would be happy to help any way I can. Here’s to a great start with investing.

  • Randy BuffBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Bradenton, FL · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    There is a REIA meetings (two separate groups) at Bradenton Yacht Club on Tuesdays at 12:30PM and one in Sarasota at Oriental Buffet on Bee Ridge on Wednesdays at noon. The Tuesday meeting is usually 20 to 35 people, Wednesdays is 40 to 60 people. Mostly buy and hold, flippers, and some wholesalers. Also hard money lenders at both meetings.

    Coastal Connection Realty513 Reviews
    View Page
  • Sarasota, FL · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    @Randy Buff is there much value in these meetings for new investors (like myself)? Have you seen the Oriental Buffet sign at night time? Pretty funny, Only Or....al Buffet is lit!! They have had it fixed but the same letters keep burning out.

  • Randy BuffBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Bradenton, FL · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    It can definitely benefit you.   There is always 15 to 30 minutes of education where someone presents something related to investing.  There is also a "gots and wants" section where dozens of people mention deals they have or properties they are looking for.    It is also a great forum to asks for local recommendations on who investors use for repairs, closings, etc.   

    The sign and food are not the best but the knowledge makes it worth the stop. You can attend the meeting for just the price of the buffet for the first few times before having to join the REIA ($100 annually). Almost every meeting I at least pick up one thing I did not know. I hope to see you there sometime. I will not be attending the August 16th one due to another commitment.

    Coastal Connection Realty513 Reviews
    View Page
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.