Donovon Rogers
  • Dover, DE
Votes |
VERY EDUCATED 17 YEAR OLD WHOLESALER!

Donovon Rogers
  • Dover, DE
Posted Aug 8 2017, 18:08

Hello everyone on BiggerPockets,

My name is Donovon Rogers and I want to introduce myself to everyone on the BiggerPockets cyber world. I am 17 year old wholesale investor who wants to wholesale 48 properties in a timespan of 2 years (24 months) so I can acquire enough capital to start building a rental empire on the east coast. My birthday is in TWO days (Aug 10th) so I'm excited to get ready to start making deals and taking a hold of my life at my age! I do have a partner who is 19 and has experience with one house flip in his life and we complement each other very well because we have a competitive drive to be the best and it works for us lol. Personally my reason for choosing real estate is because the possibilities are endless. I want to use real estate to first achieve financial freedon but I am from New York but I currently live in Delaware and I am very motivated to used this path to build libraries in every boroughs to help kids obtain primarily a financial education but to also have programs set up that will get them motivated to self educated themselves by reading informational books. I am currently looking for people who do real estate in New Jersey and Upstate New York because my partner and I need to move into other states so we can accomplish 48 wholesales because Delaware is too small. I am very appreciative that I've found BiggerPockets and I love the enthusiasm that perpetuates everyone to keeping building in real estate!! I am really can't wait to turn 18 and start this journey but I wanted to let everyone on BiggerPockets know that I exist because I will be around for a longtime building my portfolio to be bigger then Grant Cardone who I do respect very much but I know no one is better then me when I'm motivated and right now I'm DRIVEN! But that is it everyone.

Thank you for everyone who took the time to read this!

Loading replies...