Looking to network with Real Estate Professionals and Investors

Looking to network with Real Estate Professionals and Investors

Real Estate Agent · New York City, NY · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Good morning everyone I am a real estate agent living and working in nyc. I am currently working with Investors and would love to meet and network with investors and other real estate professionals all over the country. I love the real estate and I am looking to learn as much as possible. Any advice on finding undervalued and distressed property would be appreciated. 

Love and Be Great

Jeneen Stubbs

0Reply
14 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Closter, NJ · Member since 2016 · 392 posts · 109 votes
    9y
    Hello Jeneen Stubbs !! I am a local realtor and developer in Northern Bergen county. I would love to connect and see how we can be of value to each other ! I am also an expert in foreclosures in case you have any questions ! Have a wonderful weekend !
  • Real Estate Agent · New York City, NY · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Nice to meet you @David Michael I am interested in doing foreclosures and I am in the process of becoming licensed in NJ. I would like to learn the whole foreclosure process. So you currently have any distressed properties for investors?

  • Gilian GegawinPro Member
    Virtual Assistant · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2017 · 236 posts · 38 votes
    9y

    @Jeneen Stubbs  Hello Jeneen. You just took one of the most difficult steps in real estate investment; the first step. Reaching out to seasoned investors in BiggerPockets. 

  • Real Estate Agent · New York City, NY · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Hello @Gillian Gegawin action is the most important step in life. Too many times people don't know what to do so they do nothing. My hope is to make connections with people like you. Thank you for reaching out

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.