New Investor in Virginia Beach/Hampton Roads Area

New Investor in Virginia Beach/Hampton Roads Area

Homeowner · Spokane, WA · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 3 votes
Hello, I am a new member to bigger pockets as well as a new investor. I currently serve in the US Navy and am looking for someone with experience that needs help or is willing to let me shadow them for whatever. My goals are to get into buy and hold real estate and earn extra passive cash flow for my family. I am willing to help with whatever for free as long as there's something for me to learn! I have experience working with my dad doing demolition and remodeling and would love to help out where I can. Please reach out to me if you have time and have anything to offer or need help with something. Thank you very much, Samuel Peters.
0Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    9y

    Hello @Samuel Peters, welcome to BiggerPockets. It's great to have you here! 

    BiggerPockets
  • Bill HamptonBusiness Member
    Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, Financial Planner, Tax Strategist, Real Estate Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 977 votes
    9y

    @Samuel Peters

     Welcome to the BP family! Here are some recommendations for you:

    Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet

    Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

    Read the Beginner’s Guide: http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing

    Check out the BP Podcasts: http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/category/podcast/

    If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select the name of that person which should appear below the comments box. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.

    Hampton Tax and Financial Services LLC4.7106 Reviews
  • Rental Property Investor · Richmond, VA · Member since 2017 · 295 posts · 229 votes
    9y

    @Samuel Peters Welcome Samuel! I live in Richmond, but I was born and raised in VB and went to college in Norfolk. You will definitely have many options in that area. STR options in VB beach areas, college student rentals (SFR and multi) near NSU, HU, ODU, and Wesleyan. As well as regular STR and multi rentals throughout the area. Feel free to reach out with any questions of the various areas you may have. Good luck and again welcome!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.