Brand New To BiggerPockets and Rentals Seattle Area

Brand New To BiggerPockets and Rentals Seattle Area

Professional Civil Engineer · Federal Way, WA · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 13 votes

Hello all,

I am just getting started on my rental property journey and am looking for advice on networking and resources for the Seattle area. I currently own a single family home in that area that I used to live in and now rent out because I currently live overseas. This is my only rental experience.

I am curently reading and listening to podcasts and planning out my investments for when I move home and want to connect as much as I can prior to my return.

Thanks for any resources!

1Reply
10 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Honolulu, HAWAII (HI) · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y
    Zachary Pesicka welcome. Let me know if I can help. I used to live in seattle.
  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    9y

    Hello @Zachary Pesicka, welcome to BiggerPockets. It's great to have you here!

    BiggerPockets
  • Bill HamptonBusiness Member
    Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, Financial Planner, Tax Strategist, Real Estate Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 977 votes
    9y

    @Zachary Pesicka,

    Welcome to the BP family! Here are some recommendations for you:

    Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet

    Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

    Read the Beginner’s Guide: http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing

    Check out the BP Podcasts: http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/category/podcast/

    If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select the name of that person which should appear below the comments box. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.

    Hampton Tax and Financial Services LLC4.7106 Reviews
  • Professional Civil Engineer · Federal Way, WA · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 13 votes
    9y

    @Dave Visaya and @Bill Hampton thank you very much for the welcome. I am glad to be a part of the community here and appreciate all of the free flowing information that is available. Hopefully as I continue my journey I can give back with my experiences both good and bad.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.