lake view, AL · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 4 votes
BP Community,
My name is Chase Ezell. My wife and I are located in the Birmingham area of the great state of Alabama. We just purchased our first investment property. Our plan is to fix and flip here in our local and metro markets to build our capital to a place where we can put a nice down payment on a nice size multi unit property (20 or more). I am the type of person that would go insane without having something to do for “work” so our fix and flip business will continue while continuing to invest in passive income properties. We would love to get to know some of you and establish a good network or mentors, lenders, etc... We are looking forward to our journey and plan on staying active here on the BP forums!
Gulf Shores, AL · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
9y
Roll Tide! Hello from Gulf Shores🤗 We love B'ham! My husband and I are also just getting started and are newbies to Bigger pockets. Good luck with your investing ventures!
Investor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2015 · 254 posts · 136 votes
9y
@Chase Ezell Oh yes there are many many in Birmingham. Its a fantastic market! Congratulations on your first purchase. Let me know if I can ever help you guys out in anyway.
Lender · Tuscaloosa, AL · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 11 votes
9y
Welcome @Chase Ezell! My brother and I are investors from the Bham area although I currently live in Northport, AL. We close on our first rental Hueytown in a couple of weeks!
Would love to connect with some of y'all in the Bham area. Any of you attend any local REI meet ups?