Newbie from the HOT Arizona Marketplace

Newbie from the HOT Arizona Marketplace

Litchfield Park, AZ · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 6 votes

Hello Everyone! My name is Adrienne and I am a practicing Pediatric Occupational Therapist and Business Owner. 

Ya'll can call me Mrs. A like my clients do. I am completely new to Real Estate Investing but I have thought about it for quite some time now and have been checking out BP for about 6 months. Well I'm ready to Rock and Roll! I'm looking forward to connecting with like minded folks and I am going to enjoy this journey! 

Looking forward! Let's Roll!

Mizz A

0Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Tempe, AZ · Member since 2017 · 541 posts · 442 votes
8y

Welcome to BP Mrs. A! Glad to have another one from the HOT state

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 220 posts · 122 votes
    8y
    Welcome Mrs. A, you doing the 90 day challenge? it's good to have you
  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    8y

    Hello @Adrienne Scott, welcome to BiggerPockets! It is great to have you and please feel free to jump in the community - there are certainly great people around here!

    BiggerPockets
  • Litchfield Park, AZ · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    Thank you! Yes, I’m doing the 90 day Challenge... kinda scary but I’m ready to jump in! Justin if you have any Hot leads in AZ please let me know. Thanks!

  • Realtor · Tempe, AZ · Member since 2017 · 541 posts · 442 votes
    8y

    Welcome to BP Mrs. A! Glad to have another one from the HOT state

  • Shiloh LundahlPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    8y

    @Adrienne Scott Welcome to BiggerPockets. I am a child and family therapist in the East Valley and I often refer some of the kids I work with to occupational therapy to help with sensory issues and regulating their physiology.

    I have been investing in real estate as well over the past few years. One thing I have realized is that you really need a good system in place if you are going to invest while you work full time or have a career or business that you need to keep running.

  • Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2016 · 602 posts · 250 votes
    8y

    Welcome to BP @Adrienne Scott!! Let's started in this hot market. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 880 votes
    8y

    Welcome @Adrienne Scott your positive attitude is awesome! Being passionate about your job makes work....not feel like work!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.