The first post, working through analysis paralysis

The first post, working through analysis paralysis

Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 0 votes

Just wanted to put up my first post here. I look forward to learning and growing in to this industry. A little about me, I am currently one toe in and I have hit analysis paralysis very hard. (3 Years worth) I was able to get my first property with a VA loan and then we moved and I kept it. I went out and got my real estate license and went to sell but did not make it too far due to my low capital and having to put food on the table for my family. I went back to the job world and I am currently starting to look for properties and listening to the BP podcast daily. In fact the podcast is the thing that moved me to start looking and moving forward again in my real estate goal. There is quite a bit more but there is a start. I look forward to growing and taking action. I looked at 2 properties today and I am starting to feel a small bit more confident. I think the biggest stop sign for me is missing that one detail that will jeopardize the entire deal and my financial future. 

0Reply
13 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Palm Beach County, FL · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    BP sure has a lot of great people and great resources!

    You'll find loads of information here and people always willing to help when you feel stuck.

    Don't be afraid to ask for help and/or advice trust me I do it almost every day!

    That's how you learn and get more confidence!

  • Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2016 · 602 posts · 250 votes
    8y

    @Tom Struthers We all faced a bit of cold feet when starting out. Free feel to reach out if you need someone to talk to about Real Estate! 

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Thanks guys ! I will keep moving forward, I have seen some possibilities and I am exploring and analyzing some deals now we will see what happens. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.