Newbie to BP from Hampton Roads VA... Lots of RE Knowledge!!

Newbie to BP from Hampton Roads VA... Lots of RE Knowledge!!

Investor · Chesapeake, VA · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 9 votes

Hello Bp community.  As you can see my name is Anthony and I am from Hampton Roads Virginia (Norfolk, Chesapeake, Va. Beach, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Hampton, Newport News... for those not familiar).  I was a real estate agent for 13 years.  I've owned investment properties before, but only by buying with my money and credit.  Nothing creative.   As my title suggest, I know real estate... investing?  Very little experience.

I would love to connect with some people that wouldn't mind sharing there experiences and knowledge.  I hope to meet A LOT of you soon!!!

3Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Asheville, NC · Member since 2017 · 506 posts · 404 votes
8y

Welcome to BP, Anthony!  I'm sure you'll find a TON of information here!  Good job going Pro, by the way!  They're about to raise the cost by $100.  Whew!  Glad you got in when you did!  :-)

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Saint Charles, MO · Member since 2014 · 102 posts · 32 votes
    8y

    @Anthony Riddick Welcome to BP!

    You'll find a ton of useful info on here! What type of properties are you looking for?

  • Investor · Chesapeake, VA · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    Thank Justin,

    Starting my investing over the way that I am, I'm thinking wholesaling is probably a good place to start.  You know, build up some operational cash flow.  Your thoughts/experience?

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    8y

    @Anthony Riddick welcome to the site.

  • Investor · Asheville, NC · Member since 2017 · 506 posts · 404 votes
    8y

    Welcome to BP, Anthony!  I'm sure you'll find a TON of information here!  Good job going Pro, by the way!  They're about to raise the cost by $100.  Whew!  Glad you got in when you did!  :-)

  • Vendor · Chesapeake, VA · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Welcome Anthony, I live here in the Hampton Roads area also and am just starting out in this investing journey. It seems that you have more experience that I do in Real Estate, but I am always willing to help if I can.

    Welcome to BP!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.