Greeting Everyone From Kansas City Missouri

Greeting Everyone From Kansas City Missouri

Residential Real Estate Broker · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2010 · 122 posts · 32 votes

Greetings Everyone:

My name is Adrian Williams I am a Real Estate Agent in Kansas City Missouri I happily hang my license with Keller Williams Eastland Partners in Independence I am looking to network and become more knowledgeable on the investing side of the real estate business feel free to contact me if you have any questions I have completed a couple wholesale deals prior to getting my license but none recently.

Thanks

Adrian Williams :D

0Reply
10 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    16y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets, Adrian! Thanks for signing up and jumping on board.

  • Real Estate Investor · Kalamazoo, MI · Member since 2010 · 681 posts · 241 votes
    16y

    Hi Adrian,

    Welcome! You'll find lots of good advice here. We work with Real Estate Agents all over the country, helping them experience success with their short sale listings, and I've always found Keller Williams agents to be reputable and knowledgeable.

  • Real Estate Investor · 30906, GA · Member since 2010 · 161 posts · 36 votes
    16y

    Welcome and congrats with your prior wholesale deals. You may want to check if you can still do them as this usually creates tension between the broker and the Realtor.

  • Mobile Home Investor · Spanaway, WA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 578 votes
    16y

    Welcome aboard - having a license may restrict what you can do since you have to follow the guidlines of your brokerage. Perhaps you can get them to be more open about different ways of investing. Good Luck and Best Wishes for all of your investing endeavors.

  • Landlord · Seattle, WA · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y

    Glad to meet you Adrian,

    Can you tell us a little about where you want to go with RE? Are you primarily interested in helping people buy or sell RE? Are you looking to invest in some way (sounds like you have done some wholesaling)?

    One thing I have discovered that leads to greater chance of success is defining your market. Are you looking to help buyers or sellers? If buyers, what group might you want to focus on?

    If you can stand out some way. You will find that it is much easier to be successful.

    I'm glad you are here. Look forward to your perspective and always feel free to ask questions. I ask plenty myself.

  • Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator · Springfield, MO · Member since 2009 · 21k+ posts · 12k+ votes
    16y

    Hi Adrian, How about those Chiefs, lol!
    I'm just down hwy 13 in Springfield.

    Welcome to BP! Looking forward to hearing from another SHOW ME guy on here! Great site to learn and make contacts. Good luck, Bill

  • Real Estate Investor · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2010 · 151 posts · 59 votes
    16y

    Have you looked into your local reia? I recently met Kim tucker the President of the local reia. She really knew what she was talking about.Here's their website http://www.mareinet.com

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2010 · 122 posts · 32 votes
    16y

    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome !!! I have completed a few prior wholesale deals but I am looking to eventually rehab and hold property long term, I also want to eventaully hold multifamily housing long term and revive certain neighborhoods around the Kansas City area. Since I became an agent I have realized that sellers need more help right now than buyers. With so many people being upside down and not realizing what there options are at the moment I am more into helping sellers more so it feels a little more personal which I like. I have been looking into the local reia and will attend next weeks meeting looking forward to that & how bout them Chiefs season might be a little shaky but Im going to stick with them through it all eventaully we will get there...lol

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.