Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 4 votes
I am currently looking for the Las Vegas, NV Meet Up location/dates/times. Do we still have an active group? Would love to be able to become active as 2018 is quickly approaching.
Flipper/Rehabber · El Paso, TX · Member since 2015 · 379 posts · 201 votes
8y
@Linda Booker you will want to look up @Jon Lee or @Omar Merced. They run the most popular group in Vegas and I have done deals with these gentlemen. Hope that helps.
Flipper/Rehabber · El Paso, TX · Member since 2015 · 379 posts · 201 votes
8y
@Linda Booker you will want to look up @Jon Lee or @Omar Merced. They run the most popular group in Vegas and I have done deals with these gentlemen. Hope that helps.
Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2014 · 471 posts · 241 votes
8y
Thanks @Louis Davis for the shout out. Hi @Linda Booker...welcome the to BP & the investing game! I see that you have already joined Outback REIN on Meetup & I look forward to meeting and speaking with you soon. Out next meeting is Jan 4th...you are more than invited to attend. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions prior to the 4th.