New to Investing and could use a solid mentor

4 Replies

Hey everyone, I'm new to the real estate investing world. This is a great network I must say browsing through all the features. I'm diving in the education right now! Yet, I'm interested in flipping homes, wholesaling, learning and wanted to meet in person and learn from people who are flipping homes in my area and any other area because I learn better that way. And plus it gives me a chance to build long lasting relationships which is something I'm working on in my life. Thank you!

Originally posted by @Patrick Holden :

Hey everyone, I'm new to the real estate investing world. This is a great network I must say browsing through all the features. I'm diving in the education right now! Yet, I'm interested in flipping homes, wholesaling, learning and wanted to meet in person and learn from people who are flipping homes in my area and any other area because I learn better that way. And plus it gives me a chance to build long lasting relationships which is something I'm working on in my life. Thank you!

Join the REIAs in Ft. Worth & Dallas and rub shoulders with real people.

Welcome to BP.  I have only done a couple of flips.  I am more of a buy and hold investor.  I am just south of you in Hillsboro, TX.  you can always bounce ideas off of me and others here on BP.  

My question is why the flip angle over other RE investing?  Once you flip it is time to find the next job, Is it something you want to do or is it to make enough to purchase rentals?

Thank you Account Closed that's just an attractive angle right now I'm new so I'm interested in all RE investing but that's where I'd like to start. And something I want to do to build passive rental income

Originally posted by @Patrick Holden :

Welcome to the site Patrick.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you