A newbie who has just started the real estate adventure

A newbie who has just started the real estate adventure

Santaquin, UT · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Hey fellow real estate adventurers! My name is Aaron Merrill and I live in Santaquin Utah. I am currently in process of selling my house to start my real estate adventure. I'm super excited to finally be on here to meet and greet others. If anyone has any tips for a newbie real estate investor, I would love it. 

1Reply
36 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
8y
Originally posted by @Aaron Merrill:

Hey fellow real estate adventurers! My name is Aaron Merrill and I live in Santaquin Utah. I am currently in process of selling my house to start my real estate adventure. I'm super excited to finally be on here to meet and greet others. If anyone has any tips for a newbie real estate investor, I would love it. 

 Welcome to Bigger Pockets Aaron.

Tons of great Real Estate info & networking prospects here on Bigger Pockets. By far best Real Estate networking website I have ever spent time on. Tons of expertise on most every topic in the Real Estate space. So don't be shy about asking any questions you may have in the forums. Many people will drop by to chime in, including myself so feel free to tag me in any questions & i'll try to drop by & offer up some advice.

Good luck to you & i'll see you around the forums.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Aaron Merrill:

    Hey fellow real estate adventurers! My name is Aaron Merrill and I live in Santaquin Utah. I am currently in process of selling my house to start my real estate adventure. I'm super excited to finally be on here to meet and greet others. If anyone has any tips for a newbie real estate investor, I would love it. 

     Welcome to Bigger Pockets Aaron.

    Tons of great Real Estate info & networking prospects here on Bigger Pockets. By far best Real Estate networking website I have ever spent time on. Tons of expertise on most every topic in the Real Estate space. So don't be shy about asking any questions you may have in the forums. Many people will drop by to chime in, including myself so feel free to tag me in any questions & i'll try to drop by & offer up some advice.

    Good luck to you & i'll see you around the forums.

  • Investor · Hereford, TX · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 42 votes
    8y
    Listen to every BP Podcast, some of them more than once. It is like getting a masters degree in real estate investing. Congratulations and Good Luck!
  • Santaquin, UT · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    @James Wise, Thanks for your reply and helpful greeting. I will remember to tag you in any question I might have.

    @David Tiemann, Yeah those podcasts are great! I've been listening to them. Some of them I could re-listen to. Thank you for the advice!

  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    8y

    Hello @Aaron Merrill, welcome! It's great to have you. Check out the webinar (https://www.biggerpockets.com/webinar) if you haven't yet. Highly recommended!

    BiggerPockets
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.