Votes
Jacob May
  • Carolina Beach , NC
Votes |
MLB player struggling to get approved

Jacob May
  • Carolina Beach , NC
Posted Jan 28 2018, 10:15

I am currently a professional baseball player for the Chicago White Sox.  With that being said it is extremely hard to get loans from the bank due to only having seasonal income.  I was fortunate enough to get approved last year after making my MLB debut, I guess making myself seem more convincing.  

I purchased a two bed two bath condo in Carolina Beach and will be renting this unit out for the summer.  After realizing the amazing benefits of this I would love to continue to invest more into real estate!  Do you have any advice on the best ways to get approved from the banks with a seasonal income?  I'm currently looking to purchase another vacation rental, or a multi home that my significant other and I are willing to do all management.  I'm extremely blessed that she holds a Northwestern degree and is a professional photographer and marketer  ....believe it or not this is my passion above baseball.  

From the research I have personally done it seems that my only options are partner investing such as peer to peer funding.  Are there any other ways? I'd love to hear your thoughts.  Thank you all !!!

Loading replies...