New to REI, looking to volunteer/assist

New to REI, looking to volunteer/assist

Fords, NJ · Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 7 votes
Hi All, My name is Kyle, I’m a 23 year old Aerospace professional. I’ve become increasingly interested in real estate investment over the past several months and would really like to get my feet wet. I currently reside in central NJ (Middlesex County) and am looking for an investor I can assist in exchange for REI knowledge (I dislike the word mentor, as it implies a burdensome one-way relationship). Overall, I have a lot to offer; I currently work full-time while attending graduate school for my MBA. I have an excellent can-do attitude, I’m proactive, analytical, a team player, and I’m eager to learn. Specifically, I’m trying to get more into multi-family real estate, and books & other electronic resources can only teach me so much. Any assistance/advice anybody can provide is extraordinarily beneficial. If you have any further questions please feel free to PM me as well. Thank you! Cheers, Kyle
0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Delran, NJ · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 951 votes
    8y

    Welcome @Kyle Ferguson! If you're looking to gain traction on this you might try upgrading to a pro membership and posting this as a "have". No promise that anyone will take you up on it but it may help to demonstrate your commitment. Best of luck to you!

  • Fords, NJ · Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 7 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Odie Ayaga:

    Welcome @Kyle Ferguson! If you're looking to gain traction on this you might try upgrading to a pro membership and posting this as a "have". No promise that anyone will take you up on it but it may help to demonstrate your commitment. Best of luck to you!

     Hi Odie! Thank you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.