Hello Knoxville! New multifamily investor looking to get started

Hello Knoxville! New multifamily investor looking to get started

Knoxville, TN · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 1 vote

Hey Bigger Pockets! Thought I should go ahead and introduce myself to the BP community. My name is Aaron. I've lived in Knoxville for about 1.5 years now and love it here. I'm looking to break into multifamily investing here in the Knoxville, TN area. 

I'm very new to real estate investing, but i'm looking to network and learn as much as possible. The plan is to buy my first multifamily property by the end of 2018.

I'm looking for C properties that have been mismanaged and under-rented and below market rents. A little bit of a fixer-upper is fine by me and possibly preferred. Ideally looking for those Mom and Pop landlords who are just looking to get out of the business. Minimum of 10 units

Feel free to reach out to me on here, as I'd love to connect with a few like-minded individuals and brokers as well.

0Reply
27 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Financial Advisor · Cascais, Lisboa · Member since 2015 · 199 posts · 83 votes
    8y

    You can reach out to Steve Goldman for properties deal flow. Nice person and very professional

  • Knoxville, TN · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    Originally posted by @Diogo Marques:

    You can reach out to Steve Goldman for properties deal flow. Nice person and very professional

     You're the second person to tell me that so far. I'll definitely be reaching out to him. Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.