Investor moving to Miami to start over

Investor moving to Miami to start over

Investor · Bryan, TX · Member since 2015 · 31 posts · 6 votes
Hey BP. I am an investor looking to start a new portfolio in Miami and sweetwater area. Looking for a place to live first. New job sends me to Miami area. Any realtors available for a quick neighborhood tour Tuesday afternoon ?
2Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Raymond J. RodriguesBusiness Member
    Lender · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 797 votes
    8y

    @Cody Begg I know of a realtor that may have some time to show you around, I’ll have her reach out to you.

  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 379 posts · 330 votes
    8y
    Hey Cody Begg ! With the amount of people moving to Miami daily, it’s nice to see some members from BP joining us in this beautiful city. Any reason sweetwater has sparked your interest? It’s a great area with high rental demand. There’s a new development still in the plans to help supply the shortage of student housing being demanded by FIU’s 50,000+ student enrollment. I haven’t decided how I feel this will impact the market but it’s something to keep in mind. Depending on your time availability, tomorrow might be a bit of short notice for me but more than happy to jump on the phone or schedule a meeting for another day. Feel free to reach out for any questions you may have. Happy investing !
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.