Brand spanking new as a REI in GA

Brand spanking new as a REI in GA

Atlanta, GA 路 Member since 2018 路 8 posts 路 2 votes

Greetings everyone,

Hope you are are having a fantastic week! My name is Angie and I am learning as much as possible before I step out into the game of REI. I have worked in real estate briefly as an assistant to brokers so I am familiar with the personal purchase and selling of homes. There is sooooo much information out there on the World Wide Web. Deciphering what's actually solid and legit information is the hard part. Recently I learned of becoming an REI without using my own money by connecting wholesalers with cash buyers. Im a brand new baby with this so as much information you all can share is much appreciated! Point me in the right direction please and thank you! :-)

Is there a template for the conversation that you must have with buyers and sellers? Is there a standard finders fee that is charged? Are there any legit/honest websites that will help out with the process?

0Reply
9 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joe PrillamanPro Member
    Rental Property Investor 路 Carolina Beach, NC 路 Member since 2017 路 441 posts 路 462 votes
    8y

    Hi Angie,

    Welcome to BP! If you are ready to drink from the firehose of real estate knowledge you found the right place. I think the best place to start is the Bigger Pockets Podcast! i've learned more about real estate investing than I could possibly image. Episode 200 is a great place to start. Also check out the education section and go crazy! tons of great info on this site. 

  • Atlanta, GA 路 Member since 2018 路 8 posts 路 2 votes
    8y

    Thanks a bunch! I just downloaded the ebook and will listen to the podcasts as well. I鈥檝e already gained a lot information just from reading the forums. So the questions I asked have now been answered! I鈥檓 excited and nervous at the same time. 

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Cleveland, OH 路 Member since 2015 路 1k+ posts 路 880 votes
    8y

    Welcome to BP @Angie 

    @Angie Crow! There's lots of good scripts out there for wholesaling. Good stuff on YouTube too. Good luck in your REI journey!

  • Atlanta, GA 路 Member since 2018 路 8 posts 路 2 votes
    8y

    Thank you for the tips Matt! I鈥檒l check those out. I鈥檝e been reading the beginners guide that BP offers and have learned quite a bit! 馃檪

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.