I need help finding an agent and a lender in the Cleveland area

I need help finding an agent and a lender in the Cleveland area

Real Estate Professional · Morristown, New Jersery · Member since 2017 · 22 posts · 2 votes

As a young man, trying to get in the game of real estate I do need help. Please if anybody knows of a lender or agent in the Cleveland, Ohio market please have them contact me. Thank you in advanced!!

0Reply
10 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Oakland, CA and a Real Estate Investor with Multi-Family Units and a Self Storage Facility · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    @Samari Robinson

    I will PM you as to who I use as a lender in Cleveland as well as the agent I am currently using.

  • Akron, OH · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    8y
    Id love to get that info as well, thankyou!

    Originally posted by @Brian Garlington:

    @Samari Robinson

    I will PM you as to who I use as a lender in Cleveland as well as the agent I am currently using.

  • Specialist · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 852 votes
    8y

    @Samari Robinson Welcome to BP!

    If you connect with me I have private lenders and investor friendly agents I can introduce ya to. I would post them on the thread, but it seems like all of my post keep getting flagged for promotion lately! LOL

  • Rental Property Investor · Rockville, MD · Member since 2015 · 59 posts · 22 votes
    8y

    @Brian Garlington  - Can I get this info as well?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.