New member in Chandler, AZ - any members around here?

New member in Chandler, AZ - any members around here?

Chandler, AZ 路 Member since 2018 路 8 posts 路 2 votes
Hey all, New member here, in Chandler, AZ. Own one home and just signed on a second for a tiny profit. Looking forward to meeting like minded people around the AZ towns for educational and business relationships. Just wanted to give a shout out here, per Brandon鈥檚 suggestion :). Thank you, Alex P
0Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor 路 Phoenix, AZ 路 Member since 2014 路 58 posts 路 24 votes
8y
Hi Alex, I live in Chandler
See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support 路 Las Pinas, Metro Manila 路 Member since 2015 路 7k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    8y

    Welcome to BP Alex. You can find nearby members by clicking on Network> members. Good luck

    BiggerPockets
  • Conway, AR 路 Member since 2017 路 33 posts 路 18 votes
    8y

    Welcome to BP Alex! This is a great place to be for new investors. Best of luck to you!

  • Real Estate Investor 路 Phoenix, AZ 路 Member since 2014 路 58 posts 路 24 votes
    8y
    Hi Alex, I live in Chandler
  • DeWitt GibsonPro Member
    Investor 路 Phoenix Arizona, USA 路 Member since 2018 路 176 posts 路 105 votes
    8y

    Hi Alex: I am in Chandler as well. 

    @Alex Polonsky

  • Flipper 路 Phoenix, AZ 路 Member since 2017 路 13 posts 路 3 votes
    8y

    Hi Alex,

    Welcome!

    I鈥檓 in Chandler too!  There are a couple of local meet ups (monthly at this point) to meet other East Valley and Phoenix BP members. Keep your eye on the events tab for updates if you鈥檙e interested 馃榾.

  • Realtor 路 Mesa, AZ 路 Member since 2018 路 29 posts 路 2 votes
    8y

    Hi Alex,

    Welcome aboard!  This place is a gold mine!  I love the fact that online acquaintances often translate into real frienships.  I'm looking forward to meeting you.  I'd like to hear about your latest deal.  

    See you in August!

    Leslee

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.