Newbie from Delaware

2 Replies

Hello, my name is Dennis from New Castle Delaware. I am engaged to beautiful women from Bogota Colombia we are waiting for her visa approval hopefully within the next few months. We often talk about starting a business someday so I'm thinking why not try real estate investing. I have watched a ton of house flipping shows on television, thought to myself of what it would be like to become successful at it then become financially independent. Now I know it will take some ups and downs but I'm willing to work hard at it. Before I had not the credit nor financial means to embark in Real Estate, I'm in a much better position now. I live in a development where there is a ton of house rehabbing taking place just don't know where to start! Found biggerpockets on youtube as I was watching videos about Velocity banking. Just trying to take in as much information as possible. Take Care      

@Dennis Pro hello and welcome to BiggerPockets!

Congratulations, you have found one of the most valuable free resources on the internet for real estate investors new and old.

We are happy to help you in any way we can. Feel free to PM me at your convenience.

Once again, welcome, Dennis, and I wish you the best in your real estate investing career!

Hi Dennis!

Welcome to the BP world! So much information and advice to be found here, and everyone is so willing to help!

Definitely check out some of the webinars! They’re great for learning how to get started!

I’m also in Delaware, so feel free to PM me!

Best of luck!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you