Newbie from Delaware

Newbie from Delaware

New Castle, DE. · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 0 votes

Hello, my name is Dennis from New Castle Delaware. I am engaged to beautiful women from Bogota Colombia we are waiting for her visa approval hopefully within the next few months. We often talk about starting a business someday so I'm thinking why not try real estate investing. I have watched a ton of house flipping shows on television, thought to myself of what it would be like to become successful at it then become financially independent. Now I know it will take some ups and downs but I'm willing to work hard at it. Before I had not the credit nor financial means to embark in Real Estate, I'm in a much better position now. I live in a development where there is a ton of house rehabbing taking place just don't know where to start! Found biggerpockets on youtube as I was watching videos about Velocity banking. Just trying to take in as much information as possible. Take Care      

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 515 votes
    8y

    @Dennis Pro hello and welcome to BiggerPockets!

    Congratulations, you have found one of the most valuable free resources on the internet for real estate investors new and old.

    We are happy to help you in any way we can. Feel free to PM me at your convenience.

    Once again, welcome, Dennis, and I wish you the best in your real estate investing career!

  • Property Manager · Middletown, DE · Member since 2017 · 28 posts · 9 votes
    8y
    Hi Dennis! Welcome to the BP world! So much information and advice to be found here, and everyone is so willing to help! Definitely check out some of the webinars! They’re great for learning how to get started! I’m also in Delaware, so feel free to PM me! Best of luck!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.