Hello from San Antonio!

Hello from San Antonio!

San Antonio, TX · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 0 votes
So I am a new investor from San Antonio, Texas. I currently work as an insurance agent for a fortune 100 company. I wasn’t really thinking about investing in real estate until recently when I got divorced. I was lucky enough to get a great deal, and I should clear a nice 60k profit after only being the home for a year. With that and my 401k I’m ready to jump in both feet, and I am excited at the opportunity San Antonio has to offer. I’m currently reading and watching everything I can to prepare myself, and would love to find a mentor to hit the ground running once my home sells in July. Looking forward to learning from you all!
0Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    Congrats on the deal and all the best on the next

    BiggerPockets
  • Rental Property Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2011 · 512 posts · 290 votes
    8y
    Way to turn lemons into lemonade!! You came to the right place. Best of luck with your investing. What niches interest you most? There are so many ways to invest in real estate.
  • Saint Joseph, MO · Member since 2018 · 401 posts · 244 votes
    8y
    Welcome aboard. I am just getting started myself. Good luck!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.