Votes
Jason Anderson
  • Taylors, SC
Votes |
Determined newbie to BP

Jason Anderson
  • Taylors, SC
Posted Jun 23 2018, 14:28

Hello BP family. I cant figure out how to place a profile picture. My name is Jason from South Carolina. I am extremely excited to be here and very ambitious towards life improvement. I have somewhat of a game plan and outline of what I'm wanting to do. I would initially like to start in wholesaling and work up the latter after mastering each niche on the way. I've watched a boat load of YouTube videos from all these "gurus" and a lot of little guys that have made it big. I stumbled across BP on YouTube and have listen to the podcast almost nonstop throughout the days working as a brick mason. I do have a few questions... knowledge is key. I received an over the phone consultation from someone I shall not name. Once i told him that there was no way i could afford his services at this time, he was nice enough to give me some pointers to get started on my near nothing budget. I was told that I should get a list of tax delinquent properties for my county or list of probates. Then I should sign up for skiptrace, then pay for mojosales.com and lastly I should use fiverr or upwork to get a list of FSBO in a 50 MILE radius of my zip code... does all this sound legit? I've heard of leadpropeller.com which cost the same as mojosales. I'm sure all this is trial and error but I just want to make sure I'm getting good info. Thanks brandon Turner and Josh Dorken for all yall do. And thanks to everyone on here in advance.

Jason

Loading replies...