New member investor/contractor in Central Florida

4 Replies

Hello everyone, I’m a new member to the site. I am a general contractor that runs a company specializing in remodels in central Florida from Daytona Beach to Orlando and everywhere in between. I currently own 50% of a 45 unit mobile home park in South Daytona and I have an additional 4 unit property under a cash contract. (I might be willing to take a private loan or even a partner on this deal so I don’t have to pony up 100% of the cash right now.) I am also in the process of flipping a home in Daytona Beach and do flips when the right deal comes along. I am looking to meet and network with all types of professionals in this area. Especially brokers, wholesalers, lenders, private money, and other investors. I hope to meet many new people and if you are in my area please feel free to send me a message so we can connect.

Hi Brandon, I am in the Orlando area and have been focusing on flipping SFR over the past 2 years. I am interested in the North Orlando area and would like to chat with you more. I currently have 2 properties under rehab at the moment, one in Apopka and one in Northwest Orlando.

nice job, Iam in St Augustine St Johns, doing rehab to holds, and flips....I am looking at Deland if that is in your neck of the woods, for rehab support..

.(im newly licensed so any buyers out of state for jax on down, south to St Aug, reach out, if I can support) 

Welcome Brandon, I have one sfh in South Daytona. I have owned it for ten years. I am just now getting a very good cash flow. The area seems to be changing for the better for commerce and rents. I don't know too much about the flip market over there. I know prices fluctuate depending on the street they are on. 

I am in Longwood, grew up in lake Mary. I have two sfh in Longwood. Your offer to partner on a four unit interests me but I am probably not ready to pull a trigger on that now.  Again,  welcome to BP. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you