Richmond, TX · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 1 vote
Hello Biggerpockets family; my name is Joseph and i am a Pharmacist from Richmond, Texas. I have been interested in REI for a while and my quest lead me to Biggerpockets. I am relatively new to this forum and REI; i have read a lot of blogs on this site, and are very informative. Looking forward to getting the ball rolling. Are there any investors around the Richmond, TX area?
Lender · Farmington, CT · Member since 2015 · 542 posts · 321 votes
8y
Joseph A. i live in richmond. i have 4 rentals but they are not in texas. i attended my first meet up in sugar land a week or so ago and it was amazing. it was really nice to meet like-minded people in the area. i highly recommend going to any meet up that you can. i’m happy to help in any way that i can also. what sort of properties are you looking for? single? duplexes? large multi-family?
Hello Biggerpockets family; my name is Joseph and i am a Pharmacist from Richmond, Texas. I have been interested in REI for a while and my quest lead me to Biggerpockets. I am relatively new to this forum and REI; i have read a lot of blogs on this site, and are very informative. Looking forward to getting the ball rolling. Are there any investors around the Richmond, TX area?
Lender · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 39 posts · 15 votes
8y
Welcome @Joseph A.! I am from Houston originally (San Antonio now) and I lend there quite often still. Best of luck getting started, Would be happy to chat sometime and see if I can help you out with anything.
Hello Biggerpockets family; my name is Joseph and i am a Pharmacist from Richmond, Texas. I have been interested in REI for a while and my quest lead me to Biggerpockets. I am relatively new to this forum and REI; i have read a lot of blogs on this site, and are very informative. Looking forward to getting the ball rolling. Are there any investors around the Richmond, TX area?