Looking forward to connecting! (New member Atlanta; OTP North)

Looking forward to connecting! (New member Atlanta; OTP North)

Realtor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 139 posts · 90 votes

Hi everyone! 

I was very pleased to discover this incredible resource and all it has to offer. I'm most excited for the networking aspect, in hopes to develop countless lucrative relationships with people like you!

I was born and raised in Marietta (East Cobb) and have extensive knowledge of the schools, neighborhoods, areas, etc. With a background in digital marketing, branding, and technology I am currently serving the a co-founder & COO to an event based social platform. However, I am looking to get my feet wet in real estate as an additional source of income.

I'd like to connect with local investors, contractors, and real estate professionals to serve as potential partners. I bring vision, grit, insight, network, and significant digital marketing knowledge.

Feel free to read more and connect with me on other platforms!

Personal Website

LinkedIn

All the best, 

Chad 

0Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Falls Church · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
7y

Hello! @Chad Carrodus

Welcome to BP, and congratulations on making the decision to invest in your future via real estate.

I have written a few blog posts that may help you get started here on BP, and with your investing. Please click on the links, give them a read, and share your thoughts in the comments.

First is a post that I feel will help not get overwhelmed with the amount of info that is here on BP:

https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/5868/52761-the-simple-guide-to-getting-started-on-bp

The second is a post that will help get you focused with your real estate investing goals:

https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/5868/52743-im-new-to-bp-any-advice-would-be-appriciated

The last one is a post that will help you choose an “investor friendly” real estate agent. There are many agents out there, but it’s important to choose the right one.

https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/5868/52724-im-new-to-investing-how-do-i-find-an-investor-friendly-agent

I love answering questions if you have any! Good Luck :)

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Marietta, GA · Member since 2014 · 41 posts · 24 votes
    8y

    Hey Chad,

    Welcome to BP.  I have had good luck meeting up with other BP members in the area.  I'm happy to share my thoughts and experience to help you however I can.  If you (or anyone else on BP) would like to get together and talk real estate, just message me.  

    Best of luck on your journey!

    James

  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 295 posts · 117 votes
    8y

    Welcome! I work in the Marietta area and we do a lot of deals in the Cobb County and surrounding areas. 

  • Member since 2018 · 26 posts · 11 votes
    7y
    @Chad Carrodus Hey Chad! I’m a bit late to the party but wanted to say Welcome as well! I’m new to BP but have been around the real estate world for a while now and live in Marietta myself. I help run a local GC company here in Marietta and have had 1 rental for about 5 years, looking to expand my portfolio as well as network. Let me know if you are interested in chatting as I might be able to introduce you to some contractors depending on what you need!
  • Real Estate Agent · Falls Church · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    Hello! @Chad Carrodus

    Welcome to BP, and congratulations on making the decision to invest in your future via real estate.

    I have written a few blog posts that may help you get started here on BP, and with your investing. Please click on the links, give them a read, and share your thoughts in the comments.

    First is a post that I feel will help not get overwhelmed with the amount of info that is here on BP:

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/5868/52761-the-simple-guide-to-getting-started-on-bp

    The second is a post that will help get you focused with your real estate investing goals:

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/5868/52743-im-new-to-bp-any-advice-would-be-appriciated

    The last one is a post that will help you choose an “investor friendly” real estate agent. There are many agents out there, but it’s important to choose the right one.

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/5868/52724-im-new-to-investing-how-do-i-find-an-investor-friendly-agent

    I love answering questions if you have any! Good Luck :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.