• New to Real Estate
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
Mechanical Engineer From San Diego, CA

Eugene Cho
  • New to Real Estate
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Aug 25 2018, 12:56
Hi BP community! My name is Eugene Cho and am currently working as a Mechanical Engineer. I grew up in the Coachella Valley and moved to San Diego in 2003. I have always been somewhat interested in real estate investing, but like most people, didn’t know how diverse and flexible it could be. My interest and education on real estate investing took off when I started listening to the BP podcasts during my daily commute to work. I found myself getting more and more pumped up to get started after every show. I’ve been listening to the podcasts for about 6 months now and I finally feel that I’m at a place where I want to take my first steps towards purchasing a property. I’ve picked up several books frequently mentioned on the BP podcast, including, The Book On Investing in Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down. I’ll also be attending my first REI meet up in San Diego in about two weeks. I’m really excited to learn more, not only through the podcasts, reading, and others but through my first deal. I look forward to meeting and getting to know the community here on BP. -Eugene

Loading replies...